miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Celcius Semester

Hi everyone. In this opportunity I will talk about this new summery term at the university. This situation have its advantages and disadvantages. About the classes, I have to tell you that I’m taking seven subjects, of which my favorite is philosophy with children. This is a aspect to rescue. But when I think about the heat, the uncomfortable that I feel in the classroom, and this the desire to go to considerably down. However, in this semester I get back to meet my university friends, and this makes me feel happy. This semester, although even unusual, will allow me feel news experiences, for example work in children’s home and this form I can approach a new educational contexts and to begin my thesis project with my classmates and university friends. I have the wish and the volunteer that this new stage to be profitable.

See you in other post.
Best Regards! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario