lunes, 2 de enero de 2012

Just My Imagination ? Maybe...

Hi Everyone!

When me ask about what country i would like visit, is hard for me to decide for one, being that if I have more lifes, I will like travel to several that interest me on diverse aspects. first , I would like visit Ireland,  its rocky countryside and coastal, and  forest, and also for to learn about celtic culture, that it to relate at this island. Since little girl interesting me this culture, its traditions, its origin and the legends around of this. 
For to go to study and specializing in my profession, I would like visit Argentina, and living there during some time, for introducing me in the pedagogical investigations and I to know others learning  latinoamerican contexts. Also I would like to know other provinces and others landscape. 

In other way, also I would like visit France and Italy, because interest me very much its culinary customs and its life vision , in spite of that many times the cinema show us stereotype the visions. I would like to live this form of see to life.

As you can see, I wish  visit many sites, but for this I need time enough  for enjoy and I don’t missed details about this countries, and also I need enough money that let’s me achive my dream.

See you in other post!

Best Regards!  

1 comentario:

  1. I love your dream to be perfected in Argentina and grow every day as a professional. I hope you to fulfill all your desires.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar