viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

We Go To The Beach... Uho Oh Oh Oh

Hello People!

In this post I will talk about the importance of vacations of we lives. When I going to vacations, I feel very relax, although sometimes is difficult me not remember my duties during some days. In spite of, go to vacations is necessary for revitalize we lives, and the relations with our family, friends, or with who to spend one’s vacations. This year I will go to beach during four days. I will go to San Carlos beach, in the El Tabo area. There is a house that belong aunt of my boyfriend, and we will get there in car. We will to leave during morning for to make the most of time. This not is first time that we are  going at San Carlos, so two months ago we traveled there.

In this opportunity, I wish to go at others beach, for example Las Cruces, Algarrobo, and eat most fish, because I like very much the preparations with fish. I would like also to visit the Pablo Neruda home’s, and to visit places unknown. Also, with my boyfriend we would like to arrange the garden of the house , because the garden to be very neglected.

For the vacations we do not have much time left, and I im very happy for this.

Best Regards! 

1 comentario:

  1. Caro, I hope these few days that separate us from the vacation to fly so we can relax and enjoy =).
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar